Warriors College Experience
Thank you for making C2 Pipeline Summer 2022 on Wayne State University Campus amazing!
Although Warriors College Experience was not able to continue for all 11-days, it was a wonderful experince having our students back in the WSU dorms, taking classes with our faculty partners and taking field trips around the city. We are especially proud of our students who continued to work on their projects, even after camp was dismissed. We are excited to announce our Top 3 Projects, each of which have earned the student contestants scholarships to Wayne State University. The winners for Warriors College Experience 2022 are:
- First Prize: Diabetes Glucose Tracker by Brent Kilgore
- Second Prize: Infinity Care by Kamaria Greene
- Third Prize: Dia-Fridge by Simone Carter, Mario McCloud and Tabitha Schihl
We look forward to the seeing more of our students on campus for Summer 2023! Check back this page in the Spring for registration information.
Six Track Options for the Warrior's College Experience
We are very excited that you are interested in the 6th Annual WSU C2 Pipeline Warriors College Experience. This year, students must apply for the track that interests them. Each track is limited to 12 Students. If you are interested in more than one option, you only have to fill out one application and will have the opportunity in it to select other options. Before completing the application, please be sure you have the following items ready to submit:
- Personal Statement/Essay (750 words or less)
- Two Letter's of Recommendation (one from school personell and one of your choice - cannot be a family member)
- High School Transcript (PDF file)
C2 Pipeline is a 21st Century Community Learning Center Grant funded program. Our grant requires C2 Pipeline to serve students from the funded sites before serving students who attend non-funded high schools. Students applying to camps from funded sites have priority and will be accepted before students who do not attend the funded high schools. We welcome all students and strive to notify those that have been accepted right away. To get more information about our summer programs, click the link below.
A Registration Packet will be mailed to the student upon acceptance into the program. Each student must complete the forms inside of the Registration Packet, as well as submit copies of their vaccines, parent/guardian driver's license and copy of their insurance card.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call our office at 313-577-9006. Thank you!
- This track pertains to students interested in the medical field, including but not limited to: Anesthesiology, Pathology, Pharmacology, Dermatology, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Neurosurgery, Pediatrics, Radiology, etc.
- To view a video of the Medicine track click here (YouTube)
- This track pertains to students interested in pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or are simply interested in the field of nursing
- To view a video of the Nursing track click here (YouTube)
- This track pertains to students interested in the engineering field including, but not limited to: Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil & Environmental Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical & Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Nanoengineering, etc.
- To view a video of the Engineering Track track click here (YouTube)
Pharmacy & Health Sciences Track
- This track pertains to students interested in the field of Pharmacy & Health Sciences, including but not limited to: Forensic Investigation, Mortuary Science, Pathologist Assistant, Nurse Anesthesia, Doctor of Pharmacy, Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmacology and Toxicology, etc.
- To view a video of the Pharmacy & Health Sciences track click here (YouTube)
Social Work Track
- This track pertains to students interested in pursuing a Bachelor of Social Work or are simply interested in the field of Social Work.
- To view a video of the Social Work track click here (YouTube)
- This track pertains to students interested in the field of Dentistry, including but not limited to: Doctor of Dental Surgery, Orthodontics, Pre-Dental Hygiene, Endodontics, Periodontics, etc.
- To view a video of the Detroit Mercy Dental track click here (YouTube)